Group Hope Website
Mental Health Web Design: Rockford Websites: Group Hope
Group Hope is a program of the Mental Health Association of Rock Valley (MHARRV). In addition, Group Hope is associated with Mental Health America (MHA) and affiliated as a local chapter of the national DBSA.
When approached to re-design Group Hope’s website, the client had 2 major requirements in mind. Number one… Develop a mental health website that would encourage and make it easy for those in need to attend a meeting. Number two… To create awareness of Group Hope throughout Winnebago county and surrounding areas. Mental Health Web Design | Physician Website Design.
- Fully responsive website to adapt seamlessly to mobiles and other screen sizes
- Custom graphics and hi-end photography to enhance user experience and improve first impressions
- WordPress content management system to allow the client to easily update the website on their own
- WordPress theme and plug-in customizations to meet the client’s exact requirements
- Advice on the best content strategy for the site and how to use WordPress to create different types of content
- SEO advice and support – to maximise traffic and help people find the Group Hope website
Improved appearance, converting visitors into meeting attendees, increased revenue and page #1 rankings on Google for:
- depression support rockford
- bi-polor support rockford
- rockford support groups
- rockford mental health programs